Saturday, August 4, 2012

Restaurant Week- Morimoto

 It was a summer Friday! Skipped work early and jointed a friend for lunch yesterday.
       I've eaten at Morimoto couple times for dinners. This time I tried the Grilled Wagyu Beef bento lunch box. The box came out pretty, but the tasting was mediocre, nothing was very special. What could I complain? $24 for a fixed menu which included all the dishes in the picture plus a drink- Virgin white lily and a dessert. Lunch like this is a luxurious. 
       Oh, I mustn't forget mention the pretty, psychedelic and  minimalist restroom! Each fully enclosed restroom has its own Toto washlet! Beyond that, was a mirror inflecting floating cherry blooms that continued on to infinity. Why didn't I check this out before? It is the best restroom I have seen so far. Now, I'm thinking about it and regret that I did not try the Toto washlet. Next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment