Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Macaron's Journey- Day three

It is very ambitious for attempting to make Macarons.

I thought it was so easy when the first time I read a matcha macarons' recipe online. I bought all the ingredients and imagined the picture of the pretty little things coming out my oven. After three failed attempts, I realized that it would take a while to learn how to make it. I feel like that documenting the journey will be fun.

This is the picture of my third attempt. It is the best result, so far. 

There is nothing assembling macarons. Too flat and no foot. The filling is too running. BTW, the tasting is not bad at all. Just doesn't taste like Macaraons.

Next time, I will use the 3 days agged egg whites; let the batter form skin longer before placing them into the oven and the oven temperature should be 300F. I hope I can see something I can call " Macarons" even they won't be the perfect shapes.

I believe" Persistence" is the key to a success.



No comments:

Post a Comment